Time Out For Women - Centered In Christ

AnnMarie and I went to TOFW again this year. We went last year for the first time and LOVED it. We were both looking forward to going again and being spiritually uplifted! This year did not disappoint!! <3 

There were several women from our Ward that went this year and we all sat together. 



 The speakers were so good and I came away with so much I want to study and work on. One of which is becoming the best version of myself, and digging deep to discover what that looks like for me. 


I'm so grateful we got to go and soak in all of the speakers insights and wisdom. 

This poem was given by Zandra. She is one of the 'Sistas In Zion'. She read it like she was on fire and she was taking us all to CHURCH! It was incredible!!




Anthony Sweat was a new speaker to me. He was so smart and so funny and reminded me so much of Walker. I loved his talk and I can't wait to get his new book. :) 


It was a great time with great friends and great speakers! Can't wait to do it again next year! 



Labels: , ,