Volleyball Playoffs & Championships!!

 Today was the BIG day...Playoffs and Championships!!!

Alayna has been nervous and excited all week. I can say I've also been on pins and needles! They have been undefeated all season. I was so nervous for them! 






The BEST big brothers a girl could have! Cheering their little sister on! <3 




First game...Ice WINS!!!




It was a nail biter! My nerves were frayed and I was sweating bullets! LOL! But Team Ice came to play! They moved on to the Championships! WooHoo!!


I think I was too stressed to take pictures of the last game cuz this is the only pic I have... Walker stretching (we were there 2 hrs) and Eli making fun of me imitating my happy dance. LOL!!!



They played a 3rd match but Jared must of called it a win and didn't keep score. LOL! 

Team Ice won the Championships!!!!!!!!!!



Team Ice brought the season to a close UNDEFEATED!! 🎉🎉 WooHoo! 🥇🏆



All of these kids are in our Ward! Catalina has some talent! <3  Proud of these guys! 😊


And especially proud of this player!!! Congratulations Alayna!!!


A shoulder ride to the car was of course in order! LOL! 

Labels: , , , ,