Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day started out with our adorable Primary children singing to us. Alayna is of course the most adorable one. :P She's so tall! This is her last year in Primary! :) 


 I wanted to remember how grown up my kids are getting and so after some arm twisting, cajoling, and some heavy coercion they finally agreed. 


After church was when the real fun began! My sweet girl showered me with gifts she made! <3 

   


 Jared made us some amazing carne asada tacos! The kids all pitched in and chopped the onions, tomatoes, cilantro. Eli made some rockin' beans...didn't get a pic of those. And they all helped me doctor up the guacamole. 


Jared made a delicious pineapple upside-down cake! 


Eli helped me make chocolate covered strawberries covered in toasted coconut!!! YUM!



 I LOVE cooking with Eli. It's one of my favorite activities to do with him! <3 



Jared said my gift is coming next weekend. For the past couple of years I've requested that for Mother's Day I'd love to have all the blinds in the house taken down and scrubbed down. It's such a huge chore! It makes me happy having that done! :) 

It was a really nice day with my family! I love my 3 amazing kids who have blessed me the greatest title I will ever hold, Mom. 💜 They are my heart and soul. They make me laugh, they make me cry, they make me proud, they make me crazy, they make me grow. I'm grateful for this wild ride called Motherhood!!

Labels: , ,