General Conference 2017

 We did General Conference a little different this time around. Jared was in Atlanta for work so it was just me and the kids. We had a nice weekend filled to the brim with the Spirit and lots of food...and I mean LOTS of food! But we sure missed Jared... 







I can't even put into words the Spirit that filled my heart and home this weekend! I loved almost every single talk that was given. It nourished my soul in ways that I have yearned for for months now. I'm so grateful for the blessings that come into our lives when we listen to the counsel of our Prophet and Apostles. <3 

I had so many favorites it was hard to choose only a few to share. But here are a couple that spoke so specifically to me that I want to always remember them! 



  














Love, love, love General Conference. So grateful to be Spiritually fed!!

Labels: ,