General Conference

We had General Conference over the weekend. I love this time of year. I always learn so much from our Prophet, Apostles and other speakers. This year in particular I was looking forward to it more than ever. I've needed to be spiritually fed. I felt like so many of the talks were just what I needed to help me these next 6 months. 

Here is a snippet of how we enjoy conference. I'm not sure why none of the food was captured but believe me there was mountains of food!! :) 


Love hearing from our Prophet Thomas S. Monson. He is getting older and it is showing these last few conferences. 


The kids felt like they needed a fort. It went through several transformations. This was the 1st.  


I think it just helps them to feel like King Benjamin's people. :P


Between conference sessions nap. :P 


They tricked it out pretty well in there. Lights, fan, games, coloring books! 


Walker listening so intently. :) 

I've already gone back over and re-read several talks, made notes, highlighted things that really spoke to my heart. It was a great weekend with my family and the Spirit. :)

Labels: , , , , ,