Mother's Day

It was Mother's Day over the weekend. I treated myself to some new clothes. Can I tell you how often I buy myself new clothes??? Ummmm....pretty much never. My clothes are looking pretty ratty so I decided it was time and Mother's Day was a good excuse. :) 


Saturday the family and I went to see "Captain America: Civil War". It was really good! Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was a nice day out! :)

I realized I don't have many pictures of me and the 3 kids. I wanted to make sure and get one. It only took 15 tries. It doesn't get easier just because they get older...LOL!

Sunday I woke up to this fun scavenger hunt Alayna put together for me! :D She almost blew this surprise several times. She has a hard time keeping secrets! Hahaha!!





I had to be blindfolded at this point as to not spoil the BIG surprise too soon! :P Look at how proud she is of herself! LOL!!! Love her!












As I read all of these sweet and wonderful things she wrote about me I was so touched I started to cry. She had to finish reading it for me. She is so thoughtful, loving, generous, and loves with her whole heart! I'm so blessed to have her as my daughter!


 Who doesn't love a coupon book?!?! I will for sure be cashing them in!! :D


After all of that fun and excitement we still needed to get ready to go to church. :)


At church the Primary Children sang to their Mother's. Alayna did a beautiful job! I was asked to sing a solo to help with the children's song but I haven't ever done that before so I got them to find someone to sing it as a duet with me. It went pretty well. Definitely outside of my comfort zone but I've been feeling a little adventurous lately! :P 

The roses were from the Ward to all of the women. They are huge! And they smell like heaven!!! Roses are my absolute favorite smell! 



I got Mom these flowers. As soon as I saw them they reminded me of her. We were planning to take them over to her after church but she made other plans. Hopefully I can get them to her sometime this week....before I kill them. I'm terrible at keeping plants alive! LOL!!!

Happy Mother's Day!

Labels: , , , , ,