Just Hanging Out!

Yesterday after church we were all relaxing and enjoying our afternoon. I had had a crazy stressful week and I was ready to just not have to think about anything and enjoy being with my family. :)

The kids tend to get a little goofy after they've been sitting around a while without much to do. Ok...well maybe not "just" the kids.....case in point...the image below!!! LOL!!!


I'm not even sure how this came about. All I know is we were watching "The Middle" together, which happens to be the BEST show, and I look up and see Jared trying to jump on Walker's back! 

Walker has really been loving weights this year at school. He's getting pretty beefy! It's cool! 

I told Jared to be careful and for Walker to "use those legs"!!!!!! Hahaha!!!

Not only did Walker hold Jared like that  he carried him around the house for a while. I couldn't believe it! Those smiles are priceless!

Oh the wacky things these guys come up with! :P

Love them so much!!!! <3 <3 <3

Labels: , , ,