Hotel Del- Day 4

Monday morning came and it happened to be this guy's 13th Birthday!!! :) He got a few things from the the gift shop! LOL!

I have no idea how my little boy is a teenager now. Time just keeps flying by!!


This was our last day and I wanted to make sure we had some extra time with our friends. 


We had such a great time with the Ison's. It's amazing to me when I think about how long we have been friends and that we both married our High School Sweethearts! We've gone through a lot together. It's hard to find friendships that are timeless. :) Love that girl!!!


We started seated outside but the sun was playing games with us so....


We moved inside. :P Breakfast was tasty and it was nice to sit down and just catch up. I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time!! 


One last group photo before we say good-bye to an amazing weekend with amazing friends!


Heading back home over the Coronado Bridge! 


Before we headed home...I had seen this little bathing beauty earlier in the trip. Jared hatched a plan and he and the kids surprised me with it. I was so surprised and I love it!!! :)




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,