Happy Birthday Eli!


 How can this be?? How can my babies keep getting older?? 

I guess it has to happen. And it did...Eli turned 9!!!!!! You heard me...N-I-N-E! 



We had a small party at the house with a few of his close friends. He requested the kid's traditional Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Cake! :) It's sooo tasty!




Don't worry..we had pizza before we ate dessert. I just didn't get a pic of it. :P


The boys played games, ran around like boys do, and wore us out! :P 

Eli had a great time and that's what it's all about! He also got enough birthday money to come up with 1/2 of what a tablet costs. Which he's been wanting for about a year now. We told him if he could come up with 1/2 we'd come up with the other half. He bought a Galaxy Tab2 7.0. It was a pretty great Bday! :D

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

Labels: , ,