The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree!


Eli's class is having a pie day today. Each kid is allowed to bring in any kind of pie to enjoy all to themselves during their Thanksgiving festivities. I mean what a dream come true! One kid plus one whole pie...awesome!! :P

Since I'm still recovering Jared took it upon himself to help Eli who desperately wanted a homemade pie not store bought pie(can you blame him? lol) for the big day.

I can't tell you how this warmed my heart as I watched these two guys work hard to make this delicious masterpiece as I got to sit by and snap pictures of it all. :) I mean...they even made the pie crust!!! I was so immensely proud! I just love baking! I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!



Such concentration.....



Look at that crust pinching action! Gorgeous! :D



The filling is already smelling DIVINE!



All the hard work paid off! What a BEAUTIFUL pie son! 



WAIT!!!! Don't eat it yet!!!!! LOL! :)

It was so fun to see how proud he was of his labors, and he will enjoy that pie even more when he gets to actually eat  it today at his Thanksgiving party. Great job guys!!!

Labels: , , , ,