I'm Your Biggest Fan!

It's no secret we love Disney in our house. So when we found out that you could write to your favorite Disney character and they would send you something back we HAD to do it!!! :)

I wish I would have made a copy of the letter Alayna wrote to her favorite Princess..Princess Jasmine. It was really cute and thoughtful. I'm kicking myself for it, but you'll just have to trust me. It was adorable! :P

We sent her fan mail a month or so ago and everyday we'd go to the mailbox to check to see if Jasmine's letter had come. It's really hard to be so patient when your 4 and 34! LOL!! :P

However, today was our lucky day... Jasmine's package finally arrived!!! :) We couldn't wait to go home and see what she sent!


Totally awesome huh!?! :D

We were really excited to see not only did we get a picture and autograph from Princess Jasmine...Aladdin and the entire gang were in on the action too! :)

We found a cute frame and it's hanging in a very special spot Alayna chose in her room. :)

Here is the Address:

Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, Ca 91521

Labels: , ,