Finally!!

I started potty training Alayna on Monday. I've been putting it off cuz let's face it..who likes potty training?? NOT me!!

Jared has been very anxious to get this phase completed. He hates changing diapers but I don't see the big deal. They are soooo convenient and you are free to do all the errands, shopping, lunch dates, classes, field trips you need to do all day long! :) But...she will be 3 in about 2 months and he's right, it's time...

The boys were super easy. They were done in 3 days!! But you see..my little Rose Bud is very much her own person, and does things when "she" wants to. Thankfully however, She didn't really fight me on the issue of potty training. She LOVES clothes and so the princess undies were a BIG hit!! Such a girly girl this one is! :D So that part was easy...

She did take a bit longer than the boys. Today is day 5 but I think she's "FINALLY" got it! She's been accident free all day. Even with a trip to the grocery store. I'm so proud of her and I'm glad to be done with the commando potty training session. I'm not sure how much more time I could spend looking at a toilet..LOL!!!


Good job sweet cheeks...(pun intended!!! LOL!!)

Labels: ,