Too Fast!!!

For the last 2 weeks my little Laney Bug has been climbing out of her crib. She's 2 1/2 now...but I'm just not ready for her to grow up and take down her crib. On Friday she climbed out again and I had to face reality that she's not a baby anymore...I cried most of the morning feeling heartbroken that my last child is moving on.

I have to admit I was surprised at how emotional I was over the whole thing. But I couldn't help it and I had to have a good cry.


Before we took down the crib we had to take a few pics....


I feel like her expression is saying, "Oh Mom!!! You will be alright..it's just a bed!" LOL! :)


Alayna helping Daddy disassemble the crib. She was very excited to be a big helper. :)


In my distress on Friday, I posted on Facebook all about my sadness, and a wonderful Mom from my ward replied by telling me she had a toddler bed with the princess bedding to go with it, if I wanted it!

I was 'thrilled' and very appreciative and was able to pick it up on Saturday. :) What a blessing!


So today..Sunday.. we got everything put together and in her room and she was SO excited! Alayna LOVES princesses and she was so happy with her Big Girl Bed!

I'm still a little heavy hearted, but I know she can't stay 2 years old forever...I sure would like to try though! It's all going TOO FAST!


Labels: ,