My Girl!!!

The past few weeks I've been watching my baby girl Alayna grow right before my eyes. She's only 2 1/2 but she seems be learning new things at such a fast pace I'm having a hard time keeping up with her! She's basically potty training herself and somehow has learned all of her shapes and how to count up to 10. How can this be??

Her giggle is absolutely contagious, and has us all wrapped around her finger. She tells us all the time she's a Princess and we agree whole heartedly. Today she asked Daddy to dance with her and began to tell him he was the Prince. She picked up the bottom of her dress with one hand (just like Cinderella) and held his hand with the other and was sure to tell him he had to put his other hand on her shoulder!! Come on...that's pretty darn cute and amazing if you ask me!! Giving Daddy dance lessons...awesome! :D

I'm just eating up the opportunity I've been given having a little girl. She's everything I could have wished for her to be. She is the light of my life and I love getting to do all the 'girly' stuff with her!!! :) I like to think she likes hanging out with me too. :P

Sometimes when I look at her it's like looking into a mirror from when I was a little girl myself. It makes it hard to discipline her when I look at her, and I see me looking right back!

Here is a picture of her from this summer working hard on Mamaw and Pampa's farm.



This is a picture of me probably 2-3 yrs. old I'm guessing. What do you think? Do we look similar? :P


Labels: ,