Alayna's First Two Years....

I finally finished Alayna's scrapbook! I've made each of the kids a book through their second birthday..She just turned two in December and here we are in February, I don't think it took me too long to finish it. :)


Here is a few of my favorite pages. Feel free to click the pictures to see them up close!


Enjoy!




Baby Shower





Birth Announcement







Walker,Eli & Alayna's feet







Papa Morrison







3 mo. old







So darn cute!







Mamaw Lows







Summer time splash







I loved this dress..it was so colorful







One year old picture!







She got her Daddy's eyes







Easter







Bubblicous







Pink Princess







Goldie Locks







Happy Halloween!







Two years old!







Gorgeous girl!


That about does it. Hope you enjoyed the album!

Labels: